|6 Strategies To Eliminate A Foot Wart|
There are numerous different types of warts that can appear on people's skin however these are all caused by the same viral infection known as human papillomavirus. This virus is also known as HPV and it infects over 40 percent of humans world wide. HPV virus which infects the human body survives underneath the skin layers by extracting food from the blood vessels. Feet area, especially the plantar region in the sole of the feet is more prone to warts and the type of warts that occur here are called plantar warts. There are quite a few ways to get rid of warts on feet safely and effectively. HPV is a highly contagious virus and the feet region can get affected very easily as the skin from the feet is shed very often. This virus survives in hot humid environment. Plantar warts are shaped like a small cauliflower and have many black flecks on them. Medical treatment and home remedies are the two different ways by which you can get rid of warts on feet. The effectiveness and affordability of these options have been discussed in detail in this article.
1. Surgery for Warts - There are three kinds of surgery that are effective to get rid of nasty foot warts. These are cryosurgery, electrosurgery and laser surgery. All of these methods necessitate visits to the doctor's office or medical care facility and they can be pricey and painful. We'll take a look at the three types in a bit more detail.
2. Freeze Your Warts - Cryosurgery is a procedure where the doctor attempts to freeze the wart tissue by spraying liquid nitrogen with the help of an applicator, using a spray tip or a cotton tip for this purpose. This freezes the wart and cases a blister under it that could be removed easily at a later stage. It can be quite painful but this method usually does not leave scars.
3. Burn Your Warts - Electrosurgery is the most preferred treatment method that is used to get rid of warts on feet as it is less painful in comparison to cryosurgery but the drawback is that it could leave unsightly scars over the skin. In this treatment method, a thin needle is inserted into the wart tissue and electric current is passed through it. This helps to burn off the wart tissue and the virus get destroyed.
4. Laser Wart Removal - Your last choice for really stubborn warts should be laser surgery. This treatment method can get rid of warts permanently but it could leave scarring. The two big drawbacks to laser surgery are the high expense and the pain involved in the surgery.
5. Home Wart Remedies - Many different varieties of over the counter medicine such as creams and lotions are available to get rid of warts on your feet and these products usually contain salicylic acid as the main component. Regular application of these salicylic acid creams for about a 30 days or so, can help to remove the warts completely. After the salicylic acid softens the tough wart tissue it can be removed.
6. Duct Tape Removal - A very simple solution for removal of plantar warts from your feet is to use a duct tape. If you choose this method you need to place tape directly over your warts and leave it in place for a week. Then remove the tape and soak your feet in hot water. Using any kind of abrasive material such a pumice stone, scrape the dead wart tissue until it is completely removed. Some people suggest putting a small piece of garlic under the tap so the oil from it will soften tissue and destroy the virus.
Find out more about TOPIC and widely used treatments to remove them by going to http://www.wartremovalmethods.com/warts-on-hands-feet-genitals.html right now.
Very Powerful Ways To Cure Migraines - 3 Best Treatments
Are you amongst those people who is normally prone to having migraine headaches, and overdo your visits to the doctor for prescription? Well, if that's the situation, then you should think about natural remedies as a treatment for migraine headaches.
How To Manage Exertion Headache - 4 Immediate, Effectual Procedures
If you have ever endured an exertion headache, you will know that it really comes on just after extreme vigorous work out, sexual activity, or merely plainly exerting yourself way too much.
Cellulite Removal Methods - 3 Approved Treatment Options
No female likes to look down at her body and look at cellulite formation. It's dreadful, it's unseemly, it's totally gross. Fortuitously, they don't have to live with it and accept it as a part of their figures.
How To Cure A Wart - A Powerful 4 Step Program
Folks who have the human papillomavirus infection, or HPV, usually endure warts that are the physical manifestation of this viral infection. HPV is identified by medical authorities as being the most common virus and it is believed that a minimum of 40 percent of the planet's population is infected by it.
Wave Goodbye To Sleep Trouble - 5 Efficient Solutions To Insomnia
Had you any idea that the effect of insomnia can be more than just a lack of memory concentration & focus? No? Well, do not be amazed, since most individuals have no clue that insomnia isn't simply just a "temporary" disturbance.
4 Excellent Natural Home Remedies For Cellulite - Easy Methods That Work
Wish to restore your skin's youth, charm, and natural radiance? Well, then you have to get rid of cellulite right away rather than later. Unsure how to go about eradicating cellulite rapidly?
6 Tactics To Relieve Terrible Migraine Headaches - Get Rid Of Them By Natural Means!
Bad migraine headaches can be quite dreadful and can contribute to people feeling very ill. Not everybody could have access to medications that could attack the headache and allow it to halt quickly.